Beef – 150gr – thinly sliced
Garlic – 3-4 cloves – minced
Onion – 1/2 large – sliced
Broccoli – 1/2 head
Carrot – 1/2 small
Green peas – 30gr
Flour – 1 ts
Oil – 2 ts
Salt, pepper, sugar
– Slice the beef as thin as possible. U can make it easier by putting the beef into the freezer for a while before slicing.
– Marinate the beef w garlic, oil, flour, sugar (about 1ts), salt (about 2 ts), pepper (1/2 ts), leave for about 30 mins or 1 hr. U may leave the marinated beef in the fridge as well.
– Heat the pan, add very little oil (u already have oil in the beef) to the hot pan, then throw in the marinated beef. Stir fry a bout 10-15 seconds to have the beef half-cooked. Remove from pan, set aside.
– Add some more oil in to the pan, throw in the onion and stir fry until onion’s lightly translucent. Add in all other kinds of vegie, season w some salt n pepper, stir fry for about 3-4 mins.
– Add in the half-cooked beef to the pan, stir fry w the vegie until totally cooked. Season more w salt n pepper if needed.