Fried chicken in the naturally sweet n tangy taste of orange makes this my all time fav. ❤ ❤ ❤
Chicken – 3 boneless n skinless chicken thighs (I used thighs but not drumsticks)
Garlic – 3-4 cloves – finely chopped
Orange – 2 (use those that are not too sour, the sweeter the better)
Salt, pepper, sugar
– Marinate the chicken w salt, pepper, sugar n garlic for about 15 mins
– Meanwhile, juice 1,5 orange, add a little sugar. Peel the other half, cut into pieces, set aside.
– Heat the pan n oil (high heat), once hot add the chicken. Brown 1 side, then turn and brown the other side.
– Once chicken is browned, pour in the orange juice, turn down the heat a little (medium or medium high). Turn the chicken once in a while so that the pieces are thoroughly coated w the juice. Cook until the liquid decreases n gets thickened.
– Throw in the orange pieces, turn off the heat. Serve w rice